Primos Truth Cam 35 Camera – Product Description:
Designed to be your eyes in the woods, the Truth Cam 35 from Primos comes pre-configured and ready to use with 35 infrared LEDs for clear night vision. However–all settings, including camera resolution, are adjustable for your specific needs and conditions. Capable of capturing both still and video images, the Truth Cam 35 offers a 40-foot nighttime range thanks to its 35 LEDs. The fully-adjustable Truth Cam 35 has operational instructions printed on the camera door for convenience in the field. With the aim to catch every movement in the stand, the Truth Cam 35 boasts a trigger speed of 1.5 seconds of out of sleep mode and takes images every 0.3 seconds when active. The camera can be set for multi-shot bursts of 1, 3, 5, 7, or 9 images per triggering. All images are stamped with date, time, temperature, and moon phase information. The Truth Cam 35 features a back lit LED screen with large easy to read menu settings. Designed for concealment, the Truth Cam 35 has a thin, low-profile casing with a Matrix camo finish. Finally, the Truth Cam 35 supports an eight gigabyte SD card for image storage and is equipped with a molded security cable hole for theft prevention.
Features and Specifications:
- Captures video or still images
- 35 infrared LED bank
- Nighttime range: 40 feet
- Trigger speed: 1.5 seconds (0.3-second when camera is not in sleep mode)
- Image resolution: 3 megapixels
- Stamps photos or video with date, time, temperature, and moon phase information
- Supports up to 8 gigabyte SD card
- Back lit LED screen with large easy to read menu settings
- Live screen preview for setting up field of view
- Password protection for operating the camera
- Heavy-duty hook strap included
- Molded security cable hole through case for theft prevention
- Comes pre-configured out-of-the-box with default settings
- All settings are adjustable
- Quick instructions are printed on camera door
- Dimensions: 8.75 by 6.625 by 2.875 inches (H x W x D)
- Power: four D-cell batteries
- One-year warranty
This could be the easiest to operate camera ever developed without sacrificing performance. Simply load 4 -InchD-Inch cell batteries, insert your SD card and slide the switch to photo or video and this camera is ready to go. With 3.0-MP resolution and a 35-LED bank that allows quality image capture out to 40 ft – in all light conditions, day or night – this affordable infrared scouting camera gives you everything you need to prepare for a great hunt. 1.5 second trigger speed (0.3 second when camera is not in sleep mode). This camera features a 40 ft. extended night range.
|Product Features :
Primos Truth Cam 35 Camera – Review:
Purchased this item thru Amazon. As soon as it arrived I took it out and mounted it in the woods.
The first 3 days I got 180 pictures of deer and turkeys. I have had it out for about 3 weeks now with hundreds of pictures (day and night) and it still has 85% of its battery life left. Which is 4 D batteries. Will be buying more of these. Very easy to use and set up.