Rokinon 8 mm f/3.5 Lens for Olympus Cameras – Product Description:
Rokinon 8mm F/3.5 Fisheye Lens for Nikon; Lens creates images with an expanded perspective and allows user to capture a very unique perspective; Lens Conforms to APS-C (1:1.5x) size digital imaging format; Lens Actualizes 8mm focal length and a diagonal angle of view of 180 degrees for APS-C size; Lens Corrects aberrations using a complex aspherical lens; Manual Focus; Aperture range of F/3.5 ~ 22; Built-in Petal type hood and multi-coating help control flaring and ghosting; Minimum focusing distance of 12 inches (0.3m); Includes Lens Pouch, Instruction Manual, and One Year Rokinon Warranty
|Product Features :
Rokinon 8 mm f/3.5 Lens for Olympus Cameras – Review:
WAAAY BETTER THAN THE PELENG!
Well what can I tell you, this lens is awesome, I’ve testes it and let me tell you some of the results I noticed:
– The amount of flare (even pointing the lens towards the sun) is minimal, it really surprised me in a very positive way.
– It doesn’t darkens the corners or produce vignetting effect AT ALL!
– The quality in the final pictures is superb, the pictures are crisp sharp even in the edges!
– Unlinke the peleng lens, the rokinon does fill the entire frame of the picture with no empty corners.
– It does not have the annoying lock ring of the peleng.
– When you handle the lens it feels great, the build quality is great and the rubber grip in the focus ring is awesome, its heaviness makes it feel like a solid rock and well built pice of glass; and, unlike the peleng, it does look modern!
– The colors look nice and saturated in the final pictures.
I loved this one, and I can truely say that this lens will exceed your expectations, the best bang for the buck!