Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-WX9 16.2 MP Exmor R CMOS Digital Still Camera with Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar 5x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom Lens and Full HD 1080/60i Video – Product Description:
Start snapping better photos with the Sony WX9 DSCWX9 Cyber-shot Digital Camera, featuring a 16.2-Exact megapixel “Exmor R” CMOS image sensor that brings out the best in the Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens.
|Product Features :
Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-WX9 16.2 MP Exmor R CMOS Digital Still Camera – Review:
EXCELLENT CAMERA FOR THE PRICE !
I currently own a D90 but decided to buy this camera for occasions not convenient to carry a bulky camera. I have used this camera during last weekend shooting under daylight, indoor and low light condition and I am really impressed with camera.
What I like:
– Outside shooting: Excellent picture
– Indoor shooting: Excellent picture even under auto mode. Apparently we cannot compare with DSL camera but the picture quality is much better than previous Sony digital cameras that I owned (See uploaded images)
– Superior Auto Mode: a new feature that automatically reduce blur and noise after each shooting.
– Sweep Panorama is great and time saving
– 3D picture is a nice feature, I tried it with my 3D TV and it looks great, although it is not as good as you are watching 3D movie from Bluray but you actually can see some depths of the image.
– 1080i movie recording is great even watching on 55″ TV.
– Can use both SDHC & Duo cards.
– Inexpensive for a extra battery, $12 from Amazon.
What I do not like or need some time to adapt:
– Battery is not so good (The bright 921K XtraFine screen should be the main reason) but a spare battery can fix this.
– The screen easily captures your fingerprints. Looking for the screen protection.
– Need some time to learn using dial control for mode changing.
– Superior Auto Mode: needs about 2 seconds after each shot to process the image. When you want to act fast, this mode should not be your choice.