Yongnuo YN-565EX ETTL Speedlite Flash for Canon – Product Description:
TTL Flash with very powerful guide number GN58 @ ISO100, 105mm, support TTL, M, Multi mode. Full support TTL Functions FEC, FEB, Rear-curtain sync, FE lock, Modeling Light, Menu Access of Canon camera. Higher Speed of Charging Recycle. Charging Socket for External Flash Pack, PC Port. Camera not included.
|Product Features :
Yongnuo YN-565EX ETTL Speedlite Flash for Canon – Review:
EXCELLENT VALUE WITH ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT!
I got this flash from amazon and I love it. The instruction manual is terrible so even after reading it twice cover to cover, I was still a bit confused about how to best use it. THAT being said, now that i know how to use it I want to buy a few more. Although the package as a whole is not quite up to the Japanese quality, it is pretty close for a fraction of the price.
WORKS GREAT OFF CAMERA USING THE BUILT IN WIRELESS MODE.
Automatic mode works great, pressing the preflash button does a good job of setting the flash power.
Manual mode is easy to do what you want to do.
Comes with feet and holster. The feet have a tripod thread so you could mount this to a tripod if you dont have a umbrella stand adapter.
Potent eye grapeing flash at full power
1) No high speed sync (My canon t3i can only get up to 1/200 shutter speed with this. This is fine for most stuff, but high speed sync still is my 1# want. Canon flashes suport this.)
2) Terrible manual with sections almost pirated from canons manual. The device itself is not something you could fully use without an instruction manual so this is an issue
3) Nothing new or innovative about this device. Canon’s new flash have crazy features like continuous video light or remote shutter trigger.
4) The number of the flash and the EX would suggest that this is a master flash. I am ok without it, but i think it’s bad naming.
1) High Speed Sync
2) A camera flash tigger
Suggestion to the manufacturer:
1) Rewrite the manual to be CLEAR and EASY to read, keep the penguin illustration…